“YWiB SFU has completely changed the course of my undergraduate experience. It has amplified my academic career, introduced me to industry professionals and put me deeply in tune with the professional career I want to follow.”
– Kelly Sherstobitoff, past member
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Access to our impressive array of workshops and socials. Please refer to our Events page for a comprehensive list of our events, including tentative dates
- The opportunity to apply for our unique programs, including the SOUL Mentorship Program and WISE.
- Exclusive access to our monthly newsletter, which contains involvement opportunities offered solely to YWiB members
- Connect with like-minded, dynamic female leaders to create a network of friends who are as passionate about making a difference as you are
What’s new this year?
This year, we have workshops based on midterm relief and the housing market, as well as a kickboxing social, and more! In October, we hosted our annual wine social, where members had the opportunity to not only learn more about wine & food pairings, but to connect with one another in a fun environment.
How do I apply to become a member?
General membership applications are now closed.