Help someone grow
Inspire someone to reach higher
Give back to your industry
Who We're Looking For
- Male or female professionals interested in giving back to the SFU community.
- Strong listeners who are able to share their experiences.
- Mentors who are able to encourage, support and challenge mentees to grow personally and professionally.
What You Can Expect
- Provide support, guidance, insight and networking opportunities for the mentee.
- Set mutual objectives and goals together with the mentee.
- Availability to meet in person at least once every month for nine months and communicate a willingness to help.
Tentative Program Timeline
Early October: SOUL Meet & Greet
Early November: SOULcial # 1
Early January: SOULcial # 2
Late March: SOULcial # 3
These dates are subject to change, but there will be emails sent with updates approximately 4+ weeks prior to the event.
How To Apply
Applications are now closed. Please check back in Fall 2018.
Please contact us for an application form or contact Gabby Sakowicz, SOUL Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please not that due to the nature of the program, we cannot guarantee that you will be partnered up with a mentee.