Help someone grow
Inspire someone to reach higher
Give back to your industry
Who We're Looking For
- Male or female professionals interested in giving back to the SFU community.
- Strong listeners who are able to share their experiences.
- Mentors who are able to encourage, support and challenge mentees to grow personally and professionally.
What You Can Expect
- Provide support, guidance, insight and networking opportunities for the mentee.
- Set mutual objectives and goals together with the mentee.
- Availability to meet in person at least once every month for nine months and communicate a willingness to help.
Tentative Program Timeline
Early October: SOUL Meet & Greet
Early November: SOULcial # 1
Early January: SOULcial # 2
Late March: SOULcial # 3
These dates are subject to change, but there will be emails sent with updates approximately 4+ weeks prior to the event.
How To Apply
Applications are due September 15, 2017.
Please contact us for an application form or contact Gabby Sakowicz, SOUL Program Manager at email@example.com
*Please not that due to the nature of the program, we cannot guarantee that you will be partnered up with a mentee.