Beyond Pink has been YWiB’s annual flagship conference since its launch in 2008. It is a high-impact conference connecting and empowering energetic young women in our community. The conference brings together 250 young women to participate in intimate workshops, interactive keynote presentations and inspirational mentorship conversations led by BC’s top leaders. The goal of this weekend is to ensure delegates depart from Beyond P!nk inspired with the knowledge, resolve and skill to pursue their passions and dreams. The conference impacts over 500 community members through its attendees, mentors, speakers, tradeshow exhibitors, and volunteer team and committee members. To find out more about past Beyond Pink years, please visit the website for:
YWiB is extremely excited for our dreams for Beyond P!nk 2014. Building off of our 4 years of success, we are looking to create an even more engaging and impactful conference in May 2014. We are looking for a stellar team of young women to create and lead the conference, with the support of the YWiB board & teams.
You would be a great fit to join the BP team if you are someone who:
- is passionate about personal & professional development
- believes in the magic that happens when a group of like-minded young women get together and engage in meaningful conversation
- is entrepreneurial & extremely reliable
- wants to be part of a supportive, energizing and strong team
- has relevant experience (or the ability & guts to learn quickly) in the position they are applying for
- cares about the Vancouver community and wants to create an impact in it
- wants to develop themselves as a leader, while making a few new friends & champions along the way.
Being part of the Beyond Pink is a special experience. Every team member gets the opportunity to learn one-on-one from a mentor, expands their leadership skills, becomes recognized in their community, creates an impact, and likely makes a few new best friends.
To see open positions & how to apply, follow here.