2010 has been an incredible year for YWiB and we would like to take this holiday season and the New Year to thank each and every one of you who has supported us. We couldn't have accomplished anything without your support. Looking back at 2010, here's a highlight reel of a couple things that we have trailblazed (click through on the links to check out the events): - Awesome events including our Aritzia speaker session and Exploring Purple panel with phenomenal speakers
- SFU's second & even more successful SOUL mentorship program =)
- UBC's internship program, placing all interns!
- YWiB's very first GhostCEO with TWO winners [when there was only supposed to be one]
- The launch of SFU's GIVE program - with some fantastic partners
- UBC's first ever Downtown Career Tours
- Ladies in Pink storming events in Vancouver to volunteer!
- A brand spanking new website!
- Our THIRD Beyond Pink with inspirational keynotes and power couple panel
- SFU's super-power advisory board
- UBC's incredible cross-faculty relations
What a list indeed! Busy times indeed. We're ready for 2011 and looking forward to seeing all you young women at our events. As a teaser for what we have in store for 2011...here's a clue: have you heard about what's happening with YWiB at UVic yet? Keep your eyes and ears peeled!
Hello 2011 and cheers to 2010! It's been a great year indeed!