Registered nurse, health and wellness coach, and Mrs. Canada Globe Holly Legge talked to us about her road to success, empowerment, and the future of feminism.Read More
Young Women in Business
Young Women in Business is a community for emerging female leaders and young professionals who want to create their own success.
We believe every woman and young professional stepping into the workforce or growing in their career should be well equipped with the proper set of tools and knowledge to reach their fullest personal and professional potential.
We provide young women and professionals with events, programs and an engaged network of ambitious women, to help them become successful in their careers, take on new challenges and develop skills.
Join YWiB Usask
Receive member exclusive discounts on upcoming events.
- Mar 27, 2019 My Go to Advice: “Go live in another country for a year or two” Mar 27, 2019
- Mar 5, 2019 National Women's Day is Approaching, Let's Reflect Mar 5, 2019
- January 2019
- November 2018
- Oct 17, 2018 Crying in a Bar Was One of the Best Things to Happen Oct 17, 2018
- Sep 25, 2018 YWiB USask Wonder Woman of the Month - Holly Legge Sep 25, 2018
- Sep 20, 2018 3 Reasons Women Should Build a Network Sep 20, 2018
- Mar 26, 2018 YWiB USask Wonder Woman of the Month - Himadry Singh Mar 26, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 Woah, am I a Feminist? Jan 15, 2018